|Description:||Flat Fee Recruiting is Assisting a Great Automobile Dealership with Hiring an Account Manager!|
This position will serve as a point of contact for customers throughout the life cycle of the loan - from the time the customer purchases until they pay off their vehicle.
• Heavy collection calls to customers that are behind in payments
• Encourage payments in a stern, but relational manner to ensure customer retention
• Meet required collection goals
• Report activity to Management
• Maintain documentation of customer collateral, for risk management purposes
• Recommend repossessions, if necessary
• Assist customers with general inquiries regarding repairs, payment, warranties, etc.
• Receiving distressed calls from customers who are experiencing an issue with their vehicles; assessing what the issue sounds like and forwarding requests to the appropriate service area.
• Alert management of escalated calls and situations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• General knowledge of automobiles and general repair dilemmas
• Strong prior experience in collections tied to collateral (NOT medical bills, credit card debt, etc.)
• Experience in personal loans and payday loans are a plus.
• Automobile dealership collections or account management are a plus.
• Must have strong customer service skills and the ability to work with a diverse customer base.
Pay depends on Experience. Benefits include 100% paid medical for employees, vacation, sick, bereavement, supplemental (for dental, and vision).
The position is 45-50 hours per week, M-F every other Saturday (until 3:00). One day off during the week when employee works the Saturday rotation.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com for consideration!
|Salary:||Depends on Experience|