|Description:||Retail/Customer Service Representative |
Unique, specialty bookstore is seeking warm, outgoing CSR/Retail Representatives to assist customers in choosing the right products, keep the shelves stocked, ring up sales, and serve beverages and light food items. If you believe in providing customer service that exceeds expectations - WE WANT YOU!
This store has a wonderful "ambience" ... ideal for those who would enjoy working in an environment such as a coffee shop, bookstore, specialty shops, etc.
MUST be at least 21 years of age - wine is served onsite.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide assistance to all customers
• Promote good customer relations by being courteous and responsive
• Relate to the public in a positive fashion
• Operate POS system (Square) to ring up all sales and look up stock
• Approve all tender types with proper identification
• Responsible for safe keeping of all cash and checks in the register
• Stock, arrange, and display all merchandise
• Assist in counting of stock for inventory
• Perform housekeeping, including, but not limited to dusting, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning the bathrooms, & washing dishes.
• Keeping the store in clean and orderly fashion daily
• Detail oriented with ability to work independently
• May be required to work in the store during special events held outside of normal operating hours.
• Work behind the bar serving wine & beer to customers
• Prepare food plates for customers
• Assist other members of the store staff, as necessary.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Desire to help customers above and beyond the call of duty
• Empathy for the customer's situation
• Able to communicate clearly, both written and speech
• Ability to handle complaints in a positive manner, even when handling unpleasant customers
• Have a pleasant, friendly interpersonal skills
• Ability to build long-term friendly relationships with customers
• Ability to operate the Square POS system (training will be provided)
• Ability to correctly handle monetary transactions
• Ability to answer telephones and provide good customer service in that process
• Ability to learn and retain store processes and procedures is essential
Minimum Requirements of Education and Experience:
• Graduation from High School or GED equivalent
• Ability to work independently
• 2 years of retail or related experience is a plus.
Must be able to work nights and weekends. Monday – Saturday from 3:00pm-9:30pm
Pay depends on experience.
This position is perfect for those that need Part-Time hours!
Interviews have begun. If interested, email your resume RIGHT AWAY!
|Salary:||Depends on Experience|