The Clinical Research Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the development of research/clinical investigations/studies as well as maintaining and supporting active research studies/protocols. They will also be responsible for providing first-line management of clinical trials, including protocols development, maintaining regulatory documentation and submissions, maintaining research records, and data collection, compilation and management.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Investigate the feasibility and contribute to the development of applying a wide variety of scientific methodologies and concepts to potential inventions, products and problems.
• Assist with the administrative management of active research protocols as well as contribute to the administration of developing research protocols.
• Assist with formulating experimental hypotheses and designs experimental and other study protocols.
• Assist in developing necessary new technologies and protocols, processes and interprets experimental and other study data, coordinates with other technical and professional staff.
• Assist in the preparation of documents, written reports, and manuscripts, including data collection, management, and analyses, for submission to scientific journals, and completed other projects as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
• Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in nursing, or Behavioral Sciences. Master's degree in a related field is desired.
• Experience: 3 years of experience within the last 4 years. Prior experience within the DoD/VA systems of care strongly preferred.
• License/Certifications: Hold current certifications and related training, such as research ethics and compliance, HIPPA, etc., along with related experiences as a clinical research coordinator.
• Shall hold a current BLS through AHA or ARC.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
|Salary:||Depends on Experience|