|Description:||If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.|
Successful Insurance Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Office Representative - Team Member. Looking for an energetic professional interested in helping the business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience.
This position is ideal for Licensed Agents looking for a new home...
- OR -
Sales Professionals that have worked in other industries but would love to get into a career in the insurance field.
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
• Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
• Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
• Salary plus commission/bonus
• Health benefits
• Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
• Valuable experience
• Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
• Property & Casualty license and/or Life & Health
• Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
• Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
• Organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Proactive in problem solving
• Dedicated to customer service
• Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
• Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
• Ability to conduct interviews in the office
• Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
• Ability to effectively relate to a customer
• Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
• Experienced in Social Media Management
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.