|Description:||Great medical clinic seeking a Bilingual Office Manager. This is a DIRECT-HIRE position.|
The Medical Office Manager is responsible for the non-clinical aspects of the day-to-day operations in the medical office environment. Reports to the CEO. Exercises Supervision to Volunteers
• Supervision of patient scheduling, registration, financial counseling, medical records using the AthenaHealth EMR System data entry and processing, and cash posting.
• Responsible for fiscal activities, such as accounts payable, etc.
• Promotes excellent customer service
• Assists with developing, implementing, and maintaining office policies and procedures
• In partnership with the CEO, assists in interviews, hires, and training of a productive medical office team.
• Maintains and manages all filing and organizational systems for the practice to include Charityproud, a donor database utilized for this nonprofit medical clinic.
• Ensures patient satisfaction, including troubleshooting when there is a complaint and developing process improvements to prevent recurrences.
• Ensures regulatory compliance with HIPAA, OSHA, labor laws, and other federal, state, and local regulations.
• Coordinates staff meetings for administrative and clinical staff
• Coordinates logistics for internal and external meetings
• Assists the CEO in ensuring that staffing is appropriate for day to day operations
• Office Manager will be responsible for entering any donations received into Charityproud and assisting with producing reports for the CEO and board of directors.
• Assists in special projects
• Associates or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Health Care Administration, is preferred but not necessary
• High School Diploma or Equivalent, required
• Minimum of 3 years in a medical office setting.
• Two to three years in a supervisory or management position.
• Bilingual (Spanish)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge and experience in light accounting.
• Knowledge of HIPAA and labor law
• Strong customer service skills
• Skill in writing policies and procedures
• Skill in using healthcare software and computer systems
• Knowledge of maintaining supplies and equipment for the medical setting.
• Multitasking skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Professional communication and presentation skills, including face to face, email, telephone, and video conference.
• Knowledge of continuous process improvement concepts and practices
• Ability to communicate professionally with clinicians, nurses, frontline staff, the board of directors, donors, patients, family members of patients, suppliers, volunteers, and the general public, of all age levels.
• AthenaHealth experience is a plus
• Donor Management System experience is a plus
• Direct experience, or cloud-based data management experience
• Social Media experience is a plus
Pay depends on experience.
Days on Mon, Tues, Wed, and Sat. Evenings on Thurs and Fri to total 40 hours.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.