|Description:||Great Real Estate Company is seeking a talented Executive Assistant to join their team!|
This position is responsible for providing high level administrative and marketing support to a successful and growing real estate company. This includes coordinating complex transactions and prioritizing projects to meet multiple deadlines. This role also functions as a liaison between clients, salespeople, service providers, title companies, lenders and others.
• Manage marketing and relationship development programs. Coordinate and provide support for showings, open houses, inspections, closings and related activities.
• Input data into marketing websites and update as needed.
• Build strong relationships with clients, lenders, title companies, service providers, and others as appropriate.
• Provide consistent updates to clients, partners, team members and managers concerning status, upcoming deadlines and opportunities.
• Prepare and review files and documents for quality, accuracy and completeness. Submit necessary documentation for compliance.
• Address inquiries from clients, borrowers, agents and internal staff professionally and in a timely manner.
• Manage management databases and related systems.
• Follow up with potential buyers and sellers.
• Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, filing, scheduling meetings and making arrangements to further support and leverage the sales process.
• Oversee and improve office processes, policies and procedures.
• Organizing – Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, or support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
• Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for things he (she) sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
• Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
• Process Management - Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow; knows what to measure and how to measure it; can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others cannot; can simplify complex processes; gets more out of fewer resources.
• Learning Agility - Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong proficiency in desktop software tools, especially Apple / MAC tools. Strong proofreading and editing abilities.
• Strong ability to multi-task.
Minimum 1-2 years equivalent experience. Real estate industry experience preferred but not required
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!