To develop, style and transfer designs for all CLM market opportunities. Work closely with internal and external design personnel to identify optimal design, coloration, and construction of internal and external samples for customers.
• Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to create high end, trend forward imagery for CLM markets.
• Works with customer design personnel to develop new designs by means of digital artwork, lab prints and other print applications
• Color correction, artwork manipulation, pre-press preparation to carry artwork from concept through production.
• Seeks and identifies new design artwork and technology trends that keeps Company on the leading edge.
• Responsible for managing CMRs and CMR Database
• Responsible for developing and managing product portfolios
• Develop trend forward presentations for the automotive, architectural and any other CLM targeted markets
• Work with Color Development Manager to determine optimal conditions and coloration for each sample request
• Assist Stylists with difficult designs and colorations.
• Perform additional responsibilities directly related to the development, revision and production of samples for internal and/or external customers
• Adopts ownership and drive projects from image creation through production.
• Attend trade shows for architectural and automotive markets.
• Degree in Printmaking or Graphic Design.
• Knowledge of global trends.
• Strong Color and design aptitude.
• Excellent proficiency using Photoshop and Illustrator, image adjustment and RIP Software.
• High quality standards.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Experience working with large format printers.
• Must attain a superior rating on the color acuity test.
• Experience with coating and gravure printing processes is a strong plus.
• Good verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical personnel.
• Attention to detail and record keeping a must.
• Able to travel up to 25%.
Hours: 8am – 5 pm
Benefits: Health, life, dental, vision, disability, 401k with match
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.