|Description:||Full time Clinical Psychologist needed in support of Mental Health/Behavioral Health services. Company|
Practice Specific Details and Tasks:
The Clinical Psychologist will perform a full range of clinical psychology services, to include but not limited to the following:
• The Clinical Psychologist shall provide for patients as scheduled.
• Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following:
• Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, safety huddles and others required by applicable regulations or his/her designated representative.
• Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioral health psychology.
• Clinical/Counseling Psychology. Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psychodiagnostics testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological disorders.
• Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
• Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
• Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
• Participates in military specific training (e.g., training to perform Command Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress)
• Performs computer operations and be proficient in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and electronic medical records.
• Produces a monthly average of patient visits and RVUs consistent with department norms.
• Advises on problems related to mental health and prevention of mental disorders.
• Education: Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
• Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an APA accredited Pre-Doctoral Internship or Post-Doctoral Residency in professional psychology
• Experience: Minimum (1) year of clinical experience post-internship/residency, to include behavioral
• Licensure: Must have a current, valid, and unrestricted license as a Clinical Psychologist from any state.
• Life Support Certification: AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification. Note: May obtain BLS upon acceptance, prior to start date.
• Normal schedule is 9 hours between 7:30am and 4:30pm, with a one-hour lunch
• Schedule may vary dependent upon need
• On-Call required, shared evenly amongst all providers, minimal call-back
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive Compensation
• Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Semi-monthly direct deposit