|Description:||Job Duties & Responsibilities|
•Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
•Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
•Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
•Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
•Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
•Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
•Report and escalate to management as needed.
•Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
•Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
•Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
•Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
•Maintain a safe and injury free work environment.
Skills and Qualifications
Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management, Inventory Control and Verbal Communication.
The Site Superintendent may be assigned other job-related tasks associated with this position, as well as receive instruction, via a comprehensive training curriculum, on how JCC conducts construction operations and what is expected of general contractors and construction management firms who perform work for JCC.
•Proven working experience in project supervision in the construction sector.
•Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in construction management.
•Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
•Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
•Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office.
Education and Experience
•Bachelor’s degree is preferred, however, equivalent experience will be considered.
Certifications / Training Requirements
1. Must have OSHA-30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training Program Certification or be able to obtain within 30 days of employment.
2. Must have US Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Contractors (CQM) or be able to obtain within 30 days of employment.
3. Must have American Red Cross First Aid & CPR Certification or be able to obtain within 30 days of employment.
4. Environmental Compliance Assessment Training and Tracking System (ECATTS), is a plus.
5. Optional: Fred Pryor Seminars / The Rules & Regulations of Workplace Safety and OSHA Compliance (a plus).
|Salary:||Depends on Experience|
|Location:||Union City, GA|