De Rigo Vision is the world’s largest family-owned frame supplier. Founded in 1978, we are a global leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of fashion & luxury eyewear. De Rigo is a convergence of experience, reliability and resourcefulness with a wholesale network that spans 80 countries.
De Rigo REM is the Los Angeles-based subsidiary of Italian eyewear manufacturer De Rigo Vision. De Rigo REM’s wholesale team deliver a best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America. A success gained by a complete brand portfolio with house and licensed brands, luxury and lifestyle, sun and optical.
We believe in employing self-motivated, entrepreneurial-minded leaders who welcome empowerment and independence, while working within our company’s incredible family culture. Through countless formats, we are dedicated in providing our award-winning training and support programs that will accelerate the achievement of our consultant’s business and career goals as well as personal growth and development.
Our happy team is looking for an entry level person with 1-2 years’ experience and a curious mind to join us. We work hard and laugh a lot while doing it.
Position Summary: We are seeking an IT Help Desk Analyst / Technician that provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution. Cares about being a part of a quality team.
- Assist with the resolution of end-user calls and requests involving assistance with application, hardware, and network support. Provide assistance to end-users by following proper procedures and protocols.
- Ensure that processing issues are communicated to other team members.
- Communicate report production delays and expected resolution timeframes with the user community during processing disruptions.
- Demonstrates willingness & ability to float to areas within their scope of practice as necessary.
- Provides customer service to all employees and customers. Works effectively and professionally with employees, company executives and other department managers and supervisors.
- Network Systems — Ability to configure workstation components, basic server components and connectivity in network operating system environments such as Navision and Microsoft Windows and SAP. Assist in the installation, configuration and maintenance of the hardware and software components of network systems.
- Utilizes knowledge in the delivery of network systems solutions.
- Network Administration — Possesses the ability to work in at least one of the network system technologies including Navision or Microsoft Windows. Possesses the ability to configure the software networking components in workstation operating systems such as Windows 10 and Apple OS. Assist in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of network administration duties such as user id administration, group administration, login script administration and domain administration.
- Internetworking - Assist in the installation, configuration and maintenance of network hardware and software components including switches and terminal servers. Ability to configure network components of workstation connectivity in network operating system environments.
- Troubleshooting — Responsible for the assessment, diagnosis and resolution of workstation problems. Assist in the assessment of network performance and implement standard maintenance procedures to maximize performance. Utilizes the basics of standard network performance tools.
Qualifications and Education Requirements including Licenses /Certification / Credentials:
- Associate degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical training, or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or MIS or CIS.
- Microsoft Certification in Windows Server Core Technologies. Microsoft Certification Professional or System Engineer.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use office equipment, such as computer terminal, copier, calculator, fax machine, multi-extension telephone, paging system and document scanner.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, also Navision preferred, query experience a plus, SAP a plus.
- Must also be a team player, have strong customer service skills, good interpersonal skills and a willing positive attitude.
Hours – Full-Time, 40hr./Week
Salary – $21-$24/hr. depending on experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, 401K