Receptionist responsibilities include:
• Open office at 9:AM – Disarm Alarm system via mobile phone/keypad.
• Turn lights on – Turn off night lights.
• Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Provide PPE (mask, sanitizer kits, if needed) check temperatures of all guest.
• Clean & Sanitize Receptionist Office Area.
• Answer screening and forwarding incoming phone calls utilizing VOIP headset.
• Receiving and sorting daily mail
• Contributes to team effort when required.
• Replenish client forms for case management use.
• Data Entry: o Enter all mailed monthly vendor invoices onto an excel spreadsheet upon receipt and opening of mail.
• Date stamp at top of vendor invoice, enter invoice on mail-log, prepare excel sheet for data entry, save file to expedite via email to bookkeeping.
Skills and Requirements include:
• Positive Attitude. Whether over the phone or in person, the receptionist's attitude comes through loud and clear.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Active listening and great customer service skills also are a must.
• Ability to connect callers and visitors with the right employees.
• Handle basic customer service problems and requests adeptly.
• Maintain a visitor's register.
• Maintain food, clothing pantry register.
• Maintain volunteer register.
• Minimum tying speed - 40wpm Clerical Duties:
• Drafts, reviews, and proofreads office documents.
• Responsible for operating and maintaining office machines, including printers, copiers, and fax. Replenish paper.
• Ensures compliance with company rules and regulations in the reception area.
• Preparing meeting and training rooms.
• Post Office Box - Postal Mail Pickup at Downtown Greenville Main Post Office.
• Logging, sorting, and distributing mail, mark return to sender mail for outgoing mail.
• Making travel plans. Keep track of Calendar of Events.
This is a Part-Time position that could possibly be Full-Time.