Does working with Real Estate Agents sound like a role you could jump right into? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, high energy, and every-changing environment?
We are looking for a positive and energetic person that is highly proficient in developing processes and systems to help create structure and efficiency within our company. The ideal candidate will implement, manage and maintain all office procedures, workflow processes, and business systems for marketing, sales, finance and operations. These internal systems are critical to the delivery of exceptional service for clients, agents and industry partners.
We are looking for a high achiever that’s goal oriented and driven ready to learn and take on challenges. The responsibilities and duties will progress from supporting the CEO, transaction and client management to supporting agent teams and managing staff.
RESPONSIBILITY & FUNCTIONS:
- Create, implement and manage office operations and procedures
- Coordinate logistics for internal and external meetings, conferences, and agent training
- Create and document internal workflows, processes and procedures
- Provide ongoing support and assistance to Broker
- Work closely with Broker to ensure the successful implementation of internal operations goals and objectives
- Plan and execute company events and special occasions
- Maintain and manage the CRM database workflows and updates
- Manage client the journey workflow process to ensure 5-star experience
- Create forms, templates, business documents and presentations as needed for lead generation and recruiting
- Carry out mortgage related admin functions and generate reports as related to client transactions, processes and procedures
- Manage all vendor relationships and projects
- Focus on building trust, confidence, and goodwill with all clients and partners
- Implement processes and systems to meet the needs of clients, and serve as liaison between client and Agent
- Manage all client transactions from application to closing ensuring an exceptional experience for our clients and partners
- Manage all day-to-day operations of the company
- Develop and complete task for lead generation systems
- Manage all office coordination for transactions, and business units
- Maintain weekly tasks, activities and reports
- Manage all transactions & files for sales including coordinating all closing processes and procedures
BEHAVIORAL AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Tech-Savvy and willingness to learn new applications and technology systems
- Ability to leverage technology to improve processes and systems
- Adaptable and able to manage time efficiently, under minimal supervision in a high-pressure environment
- Analytical and methodical
- Take Initiative to solve problems
- Strong customer service and client focused skills
- Ability to manage, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work under minimal supervision in a high-pressure environment
- Possess a driven approach with a strong emphasis on compliance to policies and regulatory guidelines
- Strong process, procedural and system oriented skills
- Attentive to details with strong planning and coordination skills
EDUCATIONAL AND WORK REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams Sharepoint, OneDrive,
- Minimum 4 years of administrative experience, preferably in the real estate industry
- Real Estate license required or willing to obtain
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Operational, Project management and Client Relationship experience required
- Experience in developing processes, workflows, and procedures to systemize and automate across business units required
- Must be exceedingly well-organized, flexible and welcome the administrative challenges of a growing team.
- Experience in these systems and software are a plus: Realvolve, Ontraport, Calyx Point, Zoom, Calendly
$36,000 plus commission or bonus, potential to $50,000.