We are assisting a great company with finding an awesome Digital Marketing Sales and Account Executive!
*** This is a DIRECT HIRE POSITION - NOT a temp position ***
This international company is looking for a dynamic, high-performing, experienced, and dedicated Account Executive to join their sales team. This person should have experience selling digital marketing solutions over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations.
This person should possess outstanding sales experience, honed customer service skills, and a passion for technology, new systems, and innovative business solutions in the digital marketing field.
This company values executives who are passionate about growing existing accounts while proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. The ideal fit will be innovative enough to suggest tailored solutions to common account problems. Dedication to growing the business and facilitating smoother connections between clients and internal executives is a must.
The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
Responsibilities for Account Executive:
• Outbound Calling, generating new leads and prospecting accounts
• Fielding and managing incoming leads • Using CRM automation tools to track progress and report goals
• Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
• Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
• Present products to prospective clients
• Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
• Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
• Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming at customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
• Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
• Willingness to travel for trade shows 2-5 times a year
Qualifications for Account Executive:
• Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
• Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve • Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing Sales and negotiating principles
• Outstanding knowledge of digital marketing solutions such as Google Ads, GeoFencing, Social Media Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Inbound Marketing, etc.
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. HubSpot, Salesforce) is a plus
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes.
• Enthusiastic and passionate
• Degree in business administration, sales, or marketing or 5 years of experience in the field preferred
Job Type: Full-time.
• Remote interview process
• Virtual meetings Working remotely for the foreseeable future.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year based on experience
**Base plus Commission and bonuses.**
Benefits: Vacations and sick leaves, 401K. Health insurance, all after the 90 days.
Immediate Need - apply right away, if interested!