Facility Maintenance Coordinator
Greenville, SC - October 12, 2021
Contact InformationName: Nija Carelock
Come join our Team today and make a difference!!
The Center for Developmental Services (CDS) is a special place where families can find multiple community services in one location for children and individuals with delays and disabilities. We are currently looking for a Facility Maintenance Coordinator to join our team.
This position is part-time at 24 hrs. a week, but in January, there’s a possibility that it would go full-time to 40 hrs./week with benefits.
Please respond today, interviews have begun!
• Serve as public relations/information representative for vendors, visitors, and clients.
• Maintain friendly relations with all Partner Agencies and provide building support as needed.
• Take inventory of supplies used by cleaning crew and notify Administrative Assistant to re-order as needed.
• Day porter (restock paper towels, toilet paper, soap, etc.)
• Hose down walkways and/or scrub stains, as needed.
• Empty diaper pails in Wonder Center & lobby restrooms.
• Deliver packages to building personnel upon arrival.
• Set up conference rooms.
• Light cleaning of lobby, lobby restrooms mid-morning and/or mid-afternoon as needed.
• Cover reception lunch break.
• Update MSDS sheets when new chemicals are introduced and/or as needed.
• Cleaning spills, accidents, or bio-hazards, etc. as needed throughout the day.
• Disinfect/wipe down toys in the lobby weekly and/or as needed.
• Backs up duties of Kidnetics technician (i.e. pool, disinfect toys, ball pit, etc.)
• Provide security escorts for all repair/maintenance personnel or others upon request.
• Investigate suspicious activities for dispelling alarm and/or initiating follow-up action.
• Respond to all calls for emergency assistance on facility property. Challenge strangers and evaluate, direct and control access by all visitors.
• Walk around outside of premises daily to pick up trash or debris from storms, weekend festivals, etc.
• Do wall and flooring repairs such as painting, filling holes with spackle, glue baseboards or fix tile.
• Other small repairs such as tighten bolts, replace light bulbs, replace ceiling tiles, hang pictures, etc.)
• Check for and report safety and security hazards such as exposed electrical wiring, unsecured doors, and/or any suspicious activity, etc.
• Monitor and maintain logs where applicable on AED, sprinkler, fire extinguishers, generator equipment and all fire and emergency drills.
• Monitor and inspect all emergency exit signs monthly.
• All other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States/ E-verify system.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, know how to handle simple tools, can walk the perimeter of the property easily, and stand/bend/kneel as needed for projects.
• Must possess good interpersonal skills
• Must have maintenance or construction experience.
• Previous janitorial experience in a commercial or medical facility a plus.
• Security or military experience a plus.
Hours: Part time / 24 hours per week
Monday - Thursday 10am - 5pm with an hour for lunchReturn to List Printable Version