Colorado Springs, CO - October 19, 2021
Contact InformationName: Nija Carelock
****Calling all Beauty Enthusiasts*****
Blush Dry Bar Salon is a salon that specializes in blowouts, up-dos, makeup, lash extensions and hair extensions. We opened in January of 2018 just south of Downtown Colorado Springs. Whether you are a beautiful bride or an everyday woman who wants to be pampered, we can cater to you. Our modern space is great for any party or event. We believe in beauty through authenticity! We want you to leave feeling like the best version of you!
As a Lead Stylist at Blush Dry Bar Salon, you play an important role. Your role at the salon is to provide each guest an exceptional experience through your expertise in makeup and hair artistry, ability to connect, and knowledge of products and services offered.
- Understand and agree with our vision, team culture, and core values.
- Take responsibility of your health and personal satisfaction.
- Know all hair and makeup products sold at the salon. Also know all services offered at the salon.
- Know bar drinks and be able to serve responsibly.
- Be prepared for appointments and consultations.
- Be prepared to teach mini-classes in a fun and energetic way to staff and clients.
- Maintain a professional social media page that displays work.
- Greet each guest with a smile and warm welcome. Offer them a drink. Be professional, courteous, calm and understanding when it comes to your customer.
- Explain products as they are being used and offer those for sale to the customer during their appointment or consultation. Offer to coach the customer on how to use the products!
- Give the guest the look they were wanting, book their next appointment and thank them for trusting you with a thank you card!
- Perform side work for makeup station and hair station including taking inventory. Help to keep the salon and break room looking its best!
Must be available on weekends and must be able come in early or stay late if group schedules shift on weekends. Must also have reliable transportation and be willing to travel offsite if necessary.
Hours : 20-30 hrs./week (FT available)
Salary: 35%-41% Commission (plus gratuity)Return to List Printable Version