Part-Time Medicare Billing Specialist
Reading, PA - September 22, 2022
Contact InformationName: Nija Orr
Now Hiring a Part-Time Medicare Billing Specialist
Feet are your foundation for life. At Foot Solutions, we use the most advanced technology combined with a full understanding of biomechanics of feet and gait, along with the highest quality footwear on the planet to fit your unique feet. Through our customized solutions, we will improve your comfort and body alignment and help you achieve better health through your feet.
Foot Solutions of Reading, PA is in need of a Medicare Billing Specialist with a strong attention to detail due to our tremendous growth. Responsibilities include preparation of paperwork for Medicare billing of diabetic shoes, interpreting physician notes, filing, documenting, and uploading required documents to our medical billing company.
This position will require you to be career oriented, a self-starter, highly motivated, customer service driven, and strong listening skills. The position requires someone who truly enjoys helping people. You will also possess strong follow-up skills, be goal driven and have a positive attitude. You will be a good problem solver and have a strong attention to detail.
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills, general knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Friendly compassionate individual who gets along well with others
- Energetic and outgoing self-starter with common sense and patience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listener WILLING AND ABLE TO LEARN and carry out our programs
- Dependable and responsible with professional appearance
Hours: 20 – 25 hours a week
Salary: Up to $12/hr. depending on experience
Must be at least 18+ years old to apply.
Job Type: Part-time
$12.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Medical billing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)