Regional Account Manager - NY
, NY - March 7, 2022
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
Flat Fee Recruiting is assisting a great company with hiring a successful Regional Account Manager.
The primary objective of the Regional Account Manager is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through minimally invasive, non-invasive medical devices. The representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget.
The ideal candidate will excel in this position by managing their Key Performance indicators:
- Cold calls/Phone calls.
- Plan and organize sales calls in the territory for effective use of time and economic considerations.
- Call on new and established customers to obtain and maintain business.
- Generate leads and relationships to increase business and market share of the specialty products.
- Obtain current information from the marketplace regarding competitors’ pricing, products, new treatments and communicate issues and developments to the manager.
- Utilize sales data, sales promotion literature, advertising, and product knowledge to plan sales calls.
- Have a base knowledge of the products and applicable anatomy and physiology.
- Maintain proper customer call records through Salesforce, submit regular reports to management.
- Keep management aware of activities in the territory.
- Attends all company functions as directed (district, regional and national sales meetings, medical conventions, training programs, etc.)
- Maintain required company property in standard working condition.
- highly engaged
- positive team player
- show a high degree of customer focus.
- At plan $67,200
- At 120% $91, 200
- At 140% $115,200
If interested, please send your resume right away for consideration!
Work Location: One locationReturn to List Printable Version