Fountain Inn, SC - February 16, 2022
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
Bobby's BBQ and Seasoning is looking for an Experienced Restaurant Manager!
Summary Responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager:
- Lead, direct and monitor kitchen, pit room, and front-line staff, know all job roles within the company to be able to assist or fill in at any point of need.
- Set clear expectations, provide ongoing training and coaching to employees, recognize and reward great performance, conduct performance evaluations and promote a team culture to improve camaraderie and productivity.
- Perform as main contact for all matters related to operations of the restaurant for employees, escalate to owners when needed.
- Conduct inventory on a weekly basis and use to provide a P&L statement with key findings weekly in order to control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Close down the cash register at the end of the evening.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations per DHEC including regularly review product quality and dates.
- Create the schedule at the beginning of the week and create a spreadsheet of worked hours and tips for payroll.
- Candidate must be a true believer in the company and its product and be able to share their passion with our guests and colleagues.
- Must be honest and genuine with an ownership-driven mentality and a hands-on attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Composed problem-solving ability.
Requirements of the Restaurant Manager:
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
- Restaurant experience a plus
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand and walk for sustained periods of time.
Hours: 40 – 50 Hrs./Week; Every Sunday and Monday off with half days on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Salary: $52,000 per year