Greenville, SC - March 9, 2022
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
Solutions ITW, LLC is a fast-growing company located in beautiful, downtown Greenville, SC. We develop custom technology solutions for clients in Asia, Europe, and North America. Our goal is to help our clients succeed in industries ranging from aerospace to pet food and retail to manufacturing. We achieve this through a relentless pursuit of innovative thinking, partnership with our clients, and integral teamwork.
Summary: Do you like doing the same thing every day? Do you like punching in and out of work and watching the clock till the day is over? Do you like telling your friends and family that your day was “usual” and that you did the “same old, same old” today? Do you enjoy hating your job?
IF SO, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION!
If you enjoy meeting new people, tackling new challenges, and creating new/varied solutions for great clients, then this job may be for you. We are looking for an individual who enjoys life and is creative enough to develop out-of-box solutions for our clients. This individual will work hand-in-hand with our clients and our team to identify the needs of new clients, understand those needs, challenge thinking, devise a plan to meet those needs, and implement a solution that meets/exceeds those needs in a great, team environment/culture.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as pre-sale and post-sale contact through implementation
- Define project scope and schedule to implement software focusing on regular and timely delivery of value
- Establish project tasks and budget
- Coordinate with project manager to assign resources to the project
- Organize and lead internal project status meetings
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the implementation and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable to their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work
- Organize and lead implementation status meetings with client
- Work with client to identify any missing or unnecessary functionality and develop plan to remedy
- Help manage risks and issues
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed
- Develop Statements of Work for requested customizations
- Correct deviations from plans
- Perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Manage customer expectations and communication for project deliverables
- Create and maintain implementation documentation
- Develop and successfully execute rollout plan
- Coordinate the tasks to be completed by rollout team
- Develop a customer training scheduling
- Arrange for necessary customer training
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Education o BS/BA with 3-5 years’ experience in project management or software implementation
Software & Other Skills:
- Software Implementation or Project Management (3-5 years)
- Accounting experience required
- ERP implementation experience preferred
Benefits: Competitive health benefits, plus a 401(k) (no match currently) and a profit share plan. Option to add dental and vision insurance as a payroll deduction.
Salary: $70K-$80K annually