Outside Sales Representatives
, - April 26, 2022
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
Looking for Outside Sales Representatives in the following cities:
Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island NY
Austin, San Antonio TX
Kansas City, St. Louis MO
San Diego, CA
De Rigo Vision is the world’s largest family-owned frame supplier. Founded in 1978, we are a global leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of fashion & luxury eyewear. De Rigo is a convergence of experience, reliability and resourcefulness with a wholesale network that spans 80 countries.
De Rigo REM is the Los Angeles-based subsidiary of Italian eyewear manufacturer De Rigo Vision. De Rigo REM’s wholesale team deliver a best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America. A success gained by a complete brand portfolio with house and licensed brands, luxury and lifestyle, sun and optical.
We believe in employing self-motivated, entrepreneurial-minded leaders who welcome empowerment and independence, while working within our company’s incredible family culture. Through countless formats, we are dedicated in providing our award-winning training and support programs that will accelerate the achievement of our consultant’s business and career goals as well as personal growth and development.
Position Summary: The Outside Sales Representative’s responsibility is to achieve sales targets and deliver growth by regularly visiting customers to provide best in class service while maximizing opportunities for the customer and the company. They are responsible in executing Company and brand strategies, training, merchandising, and consulting.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieves monthly, quarterly, annual sales, distribution and door productivity targets for each of the brand collections they carry.
- Develops and adheres to effective call plan to achieve desired service frequency of customer visits, with a goal of regularly visiting all customers on a 4–12 week rotation.
- Regularly visits customer to ensure brand visual merchandising - refreshes POP materials regularly along with board space to reflect brand positioning and support sell through of product.
- Utilizes reports, trainings, samples, hardware/software to effectively manage the customer relationship and to enhance sales effectiveness.
- Builds strong working relationship at all levels within the practices and businesses they manage.
- Utilizes all brand materials to conduct regular customer trainings to reinforce knowledge and ensure message to the end-patient/ consumer is translated consistently with the brand positioning.
- Remains current on trends affecting the business.
- Cultivates existing customer base with regular visits to their location, while continuously prospecting for new potential in the market.
- Collaborate with sales counterparts (i.e. synergy partners) in delivering broader synergy programs.
- Participates in and represents De Rigo REM in local trade shows and Alliance Events.
- Develops an effective business plan by leveraging De Rigo REM’s programs, tools, and resources to demonstrate ROI and deliver sales growth.
- Submits weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics to leadership in order to further develop and support growth strategies.
- Attends required corporate training sessions, conference calls, team meetings and appointments within the assigned territory.
- Develops and conducts trunk shows and other patient/consumer events in top practices to create awareness for brands and drive sales.
- 2+ years (minimum) of direct sales experience with proven track record of results.
- Must be able to carry sample bags weighing at least 25 pounds.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven sales performance and ability to increase revenues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships.
- Excellent training and presentation skills.
- Strong visual merchandising background.
- Strong ability to problem solve and anticipate challenges in advance while proposing solutions.
- Strong PC skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Significant and regular field time required with overnights dependent on geography (up to 100% travel)
- Valid driver’s license and eligibility to work in US.
- Ability to utilize personal car for work related travel on a daily basis.
- BA/BS degree
Outside Sales Employee Position including:
- High sales commission
- Bonus Incentive
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Car Allowance including reimbursement for miles driven
- 401K Retirement Plan with company matching contribution
- Travel & Expense Reimbursement Program
- Expense Account
Hours – Full-Time, 40hr./Week
Salary – $70K - $175K annually based on Successful Sales Activities
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Direct sales: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Required)
Work Location: On the roadReturn to List Printable Version