Simpsonville, SC - March 29, 2022
Contact InformationName: Nija Orr
We are assisting Reedy Fork Baptist Church with hiring an experienced Youth Minister.
The Youth Minister is responsible for guiding young people i.e. middle, high school, and college students in their understanding of themselves and their faith along with overseeing, managing, coordinating and executing the work of the ministry.
- Experience working with young people.
- Experience as a Youth Minister or leader in the field of religious education.
- Experience working under a Pastor or youth ministry.
- Experience in youth counseling, mentoring and development.
- Proficient understanding of the challenges and needs of teenagers and adolescents.
- Minimum of a college education, preferably Bible college or a bachelor’s degree in theology or equivalent experience.
- 10 -12 hours a week consisting of Sunday mornings from 8:30–11:00 AM, Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8:30 PM and additional time as assigned.
Salary: $250 weekly or $13,000 annually
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $250.00 per week
- Associate (Required)
- Religious Education: 1 year (Required)
- Youth Ministry: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One locationReturn to List Printable Version