Simpsonville, SC - March 29, 2022
Contact InformationName: Nija Orr
We are assisting Reedy Fork Baptist Church with hiring an experienced Children’s Minister.
The Children’s Minister, is responsible for guiding children ages K5 – 5th grade in their understanding of themselves and their faith along with overseeing, managing, coordinating, and executing the work of the ministry.
- Experience working with persons ages 5–11.
- Experience as a Children’s Minister or leader in the field of religious education.
- Experience working under a Pastor or children’s ministry.
- Experience in children’s counseling, mentoring and development.
- Proficient understanding of the challenges and needs of children.
- Minimum of an Associate degree in child development or theology, or equivalent experience.
- 10 -12 hours a week consisting of Sunday mornings from 8:30–11:00 AM, Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8:30 PM and additional time as assigned.
Salary: $250 weekly or $13,000 annually
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $250.00 per week
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Religious Education: 1 year (Required)
- Children's Ministry: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One locationReturn to List Printable Version