Patio Cover Installer
Greenville, SC - May 9, 2022
Contact InformationName: Zanteeka Smith
Surface Bella is a fast-growing residential remodeling company serving Upstate, SC. The majority of our hiring is due to growth! We aim to provide a healthy, safe, and enjoyable work environment. Our job focus is on high quality remodel projects - done right - for homeowners. We are looking for installers who take pride in their work and want an opportunity to flex and grow their skillset.
You will work closely with the production manager, production assistant, and peers to complete projects in our patio coverings department. The scope of work will be outlined by a contract, plans, blueprints, or lead installer instruction. Opportunities for advancement and skill development are available and encouraged.
Technical Skills Required:
· Understanding of general construction safety practices,
· Framing experience required, experience with Town & Country or Renaissance products a plus,
· General understanding and ability to perform the following:
o Demolition, customer belongings protection, and site prep,
o Layout and build framing per plans,
o Install product packages,
o Complete all finish and trim to a high-standard,
o Light fixture installation,
o Working knowledge of electrical wiring practices (Example: moving outlets).
Other Skills & Requirements:
· Detailed and task oriented,
· Dedicated to maintaining a safe and clean job site,
· Demonstrate respect for the client's property,
· Ability to understand and comply with company policies,
· Desire and ability to maintain an excellent company image and demonstrate integrity,
· Punctual with excellent time management skills,
· Read and understand work orders, change orders, and other written and verbal communications as they pertain to the ability to complete the installation per the contract,
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., bend, twist, reach, crouch, show dexterity with hands, and see and hear to a level appropriate for activity general construction site,
· Willingness to perform other duties as assigned.
· $20.00 - $28.00/hr. Depending on Experience
· Full-Time Hourly or Sub-Contractor Status Available
· 10 hour shift
· Weekend availability
· Primary Hours Monday to Friday
· Multiple locations; workers are expected to report directly to job sites or company offices, depending on the workload and company needs.
· Paid Time Off
401K (after one year)