Peachtree City, GA - July 19, 2022
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
Foot Solutions is a full-service men’s and women’s specialty shoe retailer serving all ages from children to seniors. We fit shoes of all kinds and make custom foot orthotics as needed, or by prescription from a doctor.
We will provide on-the-job training for the right candidate. This position involves Sundays and all major holidays off. We are considering candidates who have worked closely with a Pedorthist or in a footcare setting and willing to work toward completing the certification to become Board Eligible.
• Have experience with the application of pedorthic/orthotic products to patients is preferred.
• Deliver exceptional customer service and use good judgement and decision-making skills.
• Above average interpersonal communication skills are required, which includes the ability to conduct productive phone and in-person conversations with patients, physicians, and clinical staff.
• Collaborate with physicians in the evaluation and analysis of a patient’s need for pedorthotic services; recommend treatment options to physicians when necessary.
• Inventory management including placing orders and setting inventory levels.
• Must have competent computer skills including typing accuracy and Microsoft Office programs.
• Strict attention to details and strong organizational skills is critical for success.
• Examine and measure foot for factors affecting the fitting of orthoses. Determine type, design, and specifications of the orthoses to be made.
• Ability to efficiently work in a medium to high volume workload, independently manage and prioritize multiple tasks, and meet deadlines consistently.
• Mentor and manage shoe fitters in the service of patient-oriented care.
• Thorough understanding of the principles of biomechanics, pathomechanics, gait analysis, kinesiology, anatomy and physiology, and knowledge of functional and accommodative devices, braces and orthoses for offloading the foot
• Associates degree - Requirement to sit for the board exams to become a Certified Pedorthist (C.Ped.)
• Must be willing and able to study for and sit for board certification.
• Monday – Saturday • Saturdays are required
• $16-$18/hr. + Commission
• 5 sick days/year
• 5 vacation days after a year
• 10 vacation days after 3 years
• Steep discounts on employee purchase of shoes we carry.
• Paid holidaysReturn to List Printable Version