Lincolnshire, IL - August 23, 2022
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
SOOS & Associates, Inc. is seeking talented Architects to assist our firm in providing architecture and planning. We are currently seeking experienced Architects and Architects in-training to join our studio in Lincolnshire, IL.
As a Professional your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and coordinating development and construction documents.
- Projects include restaurant, retail and commercial work which will include both core and shell work.
Experience in completing construction documents and knowledge of architectural building systems is required. Those with talent and proven experience will have the opportunity to directly affect the studio’s work and solutions for our clients.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Minimum 5 years of experience to assist with developing detailed and accurate architectural construction documents
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- High proficiency in Revit
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/ Architectural Desktop
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in 3D Modeling Software
- 3D Studio Max, Viz, Sketchup and/or Lumion a plus
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator a plus
- Basic hand and CAD drafting skills.
*** This is not a remote position. ***
Hours are 8 am to 5 pm (CST), Monday thru Friday.
Benefits are included! We offer 401K, Profit sharing, Company standardized payment toward employee health benefits (families can be added at employee’s expense), 1st year = 1 week PTO.
Immediate Need – apply right away, if interested!Return to List Printable Version