Greenville, SC - September 22, 2022
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
PromotionPod is looking a Full-time Web Application Developer (Full Stack) to join our team!
We are seeking an experienced Web Application Developer to fill a crucial role in our company. PromotionPod has a great culture, strong work ethic, and we take care of our own. We are a small team that works great together and supports each other.
Based in Greenville, SC - PromotionPod is dedicated to creating digital promotion programs for some of the best brands and agencies across the US and Canada. We build and maintain our software platform in-house. Our technology provides world-class solutions, and we are driven to create new and exciting features that answer the future desires of consumers.
Our work environment is rooted in innovation, fun, and creativity. Having a strong dedication to learning new things is important to keep our company moving forward. This is a perfect opportunity to learn and grow with us. PromotionPod owns and manages a promotional application that is used by some of the largest food brands in the world. This is a large-scale multi-server environment, which will provide a great challenge and opportunity to grow. You will see your ideas and input come to life as you develop features for an in-house solution.
If your experience looks like this:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of full-stack web development
- Database/Datastore: MySQL or other SQL database, (Mongo, Redis, Memcache a plus)
- Tools: Mantis, Git, PyCharm
- Web server: Nginx or Apache
- Services: Amazon S3 and other AWS services
- Operating System: Ubuntu Linux (basic shell/ssh and platform configuration)
Then you will enjoy:*
- Great working environment
- Excellent opportunity for growth, learning from our lead software engineer/architect
- Limited client interaction, very seldom will there be a need for direct conversation.
- Concept to development approach. Projects are presented as concepts and business objectives explained to allow developer to be a part of the solution design and not merely code
- Work on a large-scale multi-server application, provide input and offer ideas on new feature development.
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 annually, depending on experience.
Benefits: Healthcare Reimbursement, Paid Holidays, PTO
Schedule: Mon – Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pmReturn to List Printable Version