Greenville, SC - September 22, 2022
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
PromotionPod is hiring!
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to fill a crucial role in our company. PromotionPod has a great culture, strong work ethic, and we take care of our own. We are a small team that works great together and supports each other.
This position will be responsible for providing our clients with outstanding customer service and being a part of their success. In this role, you will have the authority to make decisions, manage projects, and ensure our clients are happy with the service they receive.
As an account manager, you will be the voice of the client and will work to support their goals. In addition to daily support, you will work with your clients to share new features/services available and negotiate contract renewals.
Promotion Pod is a software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, and we work with national food brands in the US and Canada. Clients use our platform to create digital offers and distribute those online through web pages, landing pages, social networks, and media buys.
We are looking for someone with technical background, some creative/agency type account management.
This position will get an opportunity to do a myriad of things in addition to general account management and project management, you would have the opportunity to do so much more. We are small and we all wear a lot of different hats – which gives you a lot of exposure to the entire business.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Account management
- HubSpot contact management
- Basic creative skills using images, jpegs, pngs. Photoshop, Illustrator a plus
- Website/Social Media Development – writing (opportunities and skills a plus here)
- Assisting in Product development
- Provide help in managing strategic partnerships with 3rd party companies
- Software documentation
- Managing special projects
The ideal candidate will:
- Learn our software as quickly as possible and become proficient in its use
- Be able to put together PowerPoint presentations for client meetings
- Communicate effectively to clients via phone/email
- Know how to use excel and create spreadsheets for reports, know how to convert excel into word, PowerPoint, csv files, etc.
- Be effective as the voice of Promotion Pod on social media, blog posts, press releases, and other external communications. Will also write content, manage social media posts, and other mass communication means – like email marketing, etc will be a huge part of this position.
- Embrace other opportunities to learn and grow including learning basic tasks in WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager. The more you learn and grow in these areas the more support you can provide to the company for some of the above.
- 3-5 years of experience in account management, preferably from an advertising/marketing agency.
- Basic creative skills using images, jpegs, pngs.
- Photoshop, Illustrator are a plus
- Website/Social Media Development are a plus here
- Ability to manage special projects
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 annually depending on experience
Schedule: Mon – Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Benefits: Healthcare Reimbursement, Paid Holidays, PTOReturn to List Printable Version