Columbia, SC - August 24, 2022
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
Osmium is looking for an experienced Landscaper!! YEAR-ROUND OPPORTUNITY!!
The Landscaper will help maintain existing lawns in a commercial and residential environment, provide care for trees and plants, mulch and rake leaves at parks, university campuses, schools, commercial property.
- Some Duties/Responsibilities:
- Caretaker of planters, fountains, benches, parking lots, athletic fields, artificial and natural turf
- Apply pesticides, fertilizers, and other chemicals to stimulate growth and prevent control insect infestation, diseases, or weeds
- Trim trees
- Prune/cut away excess growth or dead branches from shrubs or trees
- Clear sidewalks, roads, and utility lines
- Trim edges
- Cut grass
Salary: $13-$14 per hour
Hours: 7 am – 3 pm in spring and summer and 8 am – 4 pm in fall and winter
Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check!Return to List Printable Version