Production Line Leader
Greenville, SC - September 22, 2022
Contact InformationName: Nija Orr
Unipet is the trusted manufacturer and distributor of quality backyard poultry and wild bird treats. At our facility we strive to obtain the highest level of safety and quality that wild bird and poultry enthusiasts desire.
We are looking for an experienced Production Line Leader!
We are looking for a results-oriented line leader to manage our company's production line. You will be setting up the production line to complete specific orders, overseeing assembly line workers, and ensuring that orders are completed on time and within quality specifications. To ensure success as a line leader, you should exhibit extensive knowledge of production processes and experience in a similar industry. A top-notch line leader will be someone whose production line expertise results in production targets being met without compromising on quality.
- Preparing work schedules and assigning workers production line tasks.
- Evaluating production schedule and setting up the production line accordingly.
- Optimizing production line efficiency by monitoring productivity and quality.
- Identifying and resolving production line problems in a timely manner.
- Performing recordkeeping tasks, including inventory management and order tracking.
- Training and supervising new production line workers.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that orders are completed on time.
- Maintaining a fully operational, safe, and tidy work environment.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and industry regulations.
- Willing to be hands-on when necessary.
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least five years' production line experience in a related industry.
- Experience in a supervisory role preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of product specifications and production standards.
- In-depth knowledge of industry regulations.
- Proficiency in computers and office software.
- Superb leadership skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent problem-solving techniques.
Hours: 6:00 am – 4:40 pm, M-F
Salary: $19-$21/hr., negotiable depending upon experience Benefits: 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO
Job Type: Full-time
- Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
- Production Line: 5 years (Required)