Upscale salon seeking a professional Stylist to join their team! Great opportunity for someone looking to seize the opportunity to increase their professional skills sets. This Stylist will serve as a teacher and mentor, taking the lead in learning and experimenting with new ideas and helping others grow professionally.
The ideal Stylist will:
• Maintain the Salon’s highest standards of quality service, maintain professional image and lead by example.
• Promote teamwork in the Salon.
• Teach workshops for other team members in your area of specialty
• Lead salon promotions.
• Service guests to the best of their ability.
• Assist/help others as needed.
• Research and test new products and learn and teach new product knowledge.
• Go above and beyond to meet guest’s needs.
• Complete guest’s files and return to front desk when finished.
• Keep a clean workplace and be willing to help others with end-of-day duties.
• Seek out and attend advanced training classes.
• Serve as a Supervisor when the Owners are not present.
• Shampooing, applying color, product knowledge, color mixing, conditioners, proper maintenance of salon equipment
• Maximize Luxury add on knowledge
• Clean and sterilize tools, filling water, filtering water, laundry, make coffee, replenish serving beverages,
• Complete all paperwork required for your position. This includes, monthly goal planners, monthly action forms, coaching reflection form and any other given by Owners.
This positions requires:
• Standing for long hours in a given day
• Working a 3-4 day work week
• Valid Cosmetology license
The stylist salaries are based on length of service. Year 1, $18,000-$30,000, Year 2, Up to $50,000, Year 3, Up to $100,000. Hourly rate+ Commissions.