Charlotte, NC - October 17, 2022
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
Vision Office Systems is seeking a qualified individual to work as part of our Charlotte, NC team. This team member will work closely with our customers and service team. The key roles of our Service Administrator is to answer service calls, dispatch service technicians, coordinate part orders, process service contracts, and provide exceptional customer service via phone, email and in person interactions. The Service Administrator will have the ability to work independently in the service while having the ability to work and communicate and collaborate with service technicians in the field and other inner office teams to provide necessary information. Vision Office Systems was founded in 1997 with an emphasis on providing more than just top-rated business technologies but providing an unmatched level of service.
Responsibilities to include the following but not limited to:
- Answer service phone calls and emails to dispatch appropriate technician and provide important information to prepare them for their on-site visit.
- Process service contracts and communicate across multiple departments and create appropriate copies, filings, and preparations
- Collaborate with purchasing agent and warehouse on part information
- Ensure accurate, valid and complete information is entered into ERP regarding customers and customer contracts
- Provide exceptional Customer Service via phone, email, and in person customer interactions.
- Assist with other administrative tasks as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a customer service role.
- Must be able to multitask and manage multiple requests simultaneously.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Be professional, friendly, and engaging when communicating with customers and fellow team members.
- Be proficient in Microsoft office suites.
Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Monday – Friday
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K and PTOReturn to List Printable Version