Tandem Inside Sales Representative
Remote, Remote - November 4, 2020
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
Are you ready to start a career in sales with a global organization? Are you looking for a chance to truly make an impact and earn advancement opportunities? Do you value a work life balance with the “work hard, play hard” mentality? If so, we need you on our team!
Who We Are:
With over 50 years of experience, we partner with customers across the country to provide business solutions to the automotive and trucking industry.
Even in the uncertain times of Covid-19, our organization remains healthy and we are hiring!
As part of an expansion of our Inside Sales team, we are seeking 4-6 Tandem Sales Representatives that support our outside sales team with account management and new business development. In this outbound call roll, you will follow up with existing customers by telephone for the purpose of further developing customer relationships and upselling based on our customer’s interests and needs. Additional responsibilities include:
- Deliver an outstanding positive sales experience to our customers
- Build rapport and relationships with each customer and present our product in an enthusiastic way
- Achieve sales objectives by maintaining an optimal frequency of calls per day, ideally 80-100
- Manage an account base and handle customer inquiries
- Provide coverage of territories for vacations, leave of absences, or vacancies
- Demonstrate persistence and the ability to overcome a customer’s objection
- Self-Motivated to achieve monthly sales targets and other measurable metrics
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Professional phone cadence with clear and understandable speech
- Demonstrate resilience and adaptability in a continuously changing environment
- Computer skills using customer management software. SAP or CRM a plus but not required
- Sense of personal responsibility, accountability, and the ability to work independently
- History of regular attendance
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- 2 years of inside sales experience preferred but we will train
- High School Degree
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
We provide a stable, career opportunity with a full benefits package including salary, bonus, medical and dental, vision, 401(k) with match, paid vacation, and the opportunity for advancement.Return to List Printable Version