Outside Sales (Auto/Trucking Industry)
Bedford Hills, New York - November 4, 2020
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
Are you ready to start a career in sales with a global organization? Are you looking for a chance to truly make an impact and earn advancement opportunities? Do you value a work life balance with the “work hard, play hard” mentality? If so, we need you on our team!
Who We Are:
With over 50 years of experience, we partner with customers across the country to provide business solutions to the automotive and trucking industry.
Even in the uncertain times of Covid-19, our organization remains healthy and we are hiring!
In this entry-level outside sales role, you will receive hands on training and development in our comprehensive sales approach, preparing you for a successful career in sales. We train individuals how to develop relationships, build trust within our business partners and grow a territory through a consultative sales approach. This role will allow you to experience grass root sales and service training in the field, face to face with our customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage decision makers through face-to-face outside sales visits (10 -15 per day)
- Represent yourself as a consultative partner by understanding customers’ business needs and providing solutions
- Provide value added services such as ordering of product, inventory management and problem solving
- Differentiate the quality of our products and services from the competition through presentations and demonstrations – Hands-on with customers
- Prospect for and acquire new businesses on a consistent basis
- No prior sales experience is required. We will train entry-level candidates to be successful.
- Must bring a high level of enthusiasm, energy, and desire to be successful in sales
- Ability to connect with decision makers and build lasting relationships
- Willingness to learn and adapt to client's proprietary sales process
- Basic proficiency with digital tools and software, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, Ipad, etc.
- Positive attitude towards a multichannel selling approach
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- High School diploma; Some college preferred
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- Consistent income with base and bonus
- Company vehicle (contingent on driving record) and fuel expense allowance
- Monthly product demo allowance
- Extensive in-house training on product, selling technique and usage of Sales Force Automation through company provided iPad
- Excellent opportunity for career development and advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match