Janitorial Worker (2nd Shift)
Spartanburg, SC - December 17, 2020
DIRECT-HIRE - NOT A TEMP POSITION!
Great BioCleaning company is seeking a qualified Janitor to assist in a manufacturing environment. If you take pride in ensuring a clean and sanitized environment, this may be the position for YOU!
- Perform general clean up of all areas of the building as directed
- Manage routine upkeep of exterior areas, green space and parking lot
- Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders
- Remove garbage and recycling daily and prepare bins for weekly pick-up
- Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests
- Ensure rooms are maintained and fully equipped
- Troubleshoot issues with HVAC system, lighting and indoor climate control as necessary
- 1+ years janitorial experience
- High school diploma/GED required
- Willingness to work 3rd shift hours
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision
- Capacity to take direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 30 pounds as necessary
2nd Shift. Mon - Fri. 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm . $11/HR. IMMEDIATE HIRE. Reply ASAP if interested...
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 per hourReturn to List Printable Version