Greenville, South Carolina - February 16, 2021
Contact InformationName: Elizabeth Derby
Supports the success of the Salon by serving guests through preparing, conditioning, and styling hair, selling products, and increasing the skills sets of other team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Seize opportunities to increase professional skills and skill sets.
- Providing our guests with a 5 star experience
- Maintain the Salon’s highest standards of quality service, exhibiting a professional image and leading by example.
- Provide excellent Customer Service to guests.
- Complete guest’s files and return to front desk when finished.
- Keep a clean, organized workplace.
- Shampooing, expressing product knowledge, color mixing, conditioners, ensure proper maintenance of salon equipment.
- Clean and sterilize tools.
- Fill and filter water, do laundry, make coffee, serve beverages and clean the coffee maker.
- Fulfill the end of the day, week, monthly cleaning list. Any other task as required.
- Complete all paperwork required including, Roadmaps, Daily Champions, Monthly goal planner, Monthly action forms, coaching reflection form and any other given by Owner(s).
- Strong sales skills with high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Outgoing and confident personality.
- Solid presentation, communication, listening skills.
- Excellent customer excellence mindset.
- Excellent organization skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
- none required
Education and Experience
- Candidate must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Has experience styling and experimenting with hair
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Position, the employee is regularly required to:
- Sit, stand, and walk for periods ranging from 8 or more hours at a time.
- Lift, carry, and move in a push or pull manner of 25 pounds.
- Ability to push, pull, feel, bend, lean and stoop without hindrance.
- Full range of body motion.
- Sit, climb or balance.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties of this position are performed primarily indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal to moderate.
This position is full-time and requires regular consistent work schedules of 40 hours or more per week.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $10.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 per hourReturn to List Printable Version