Part-time Salon Front Desk
Colorado Springs, CO - February 16, 2021
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
The leading extension salon in Colorado Springs is searching for a highly motivated, experienced Front Desk Coordinator.
We offer a friendly and collaborative work environment, professional growth and development opportunities, and the ability to maintain family and personal interests outside of work.
The front desk will assist in a variety of tasks regarding daily operations of the salon, as well as scheduling.
The perfect candidate should have the following skill set:
- Pleasant phone voice and language
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with Instagram & Facebook
- Comfortable with using computer and online scheduling software
- Comfortable with using Word/Excel/Google Docs/Sheets
- Open to learning new things and thinking on their feet
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct general receptionist responsibilities to include taking accurate messages and directing client inquiries to proper personnel in a professional and timely manner
- Salon opening & closing duties
- General Cleaning & Sanitation
- Scheduling & Managing Appointments
- Closing/Opening duties
- Inventory Ordering
- Taking photo & video salon guests and creating and scheduling social media content
- Ordering & delivering food and beverage, making sure salon guests are comfortable
- Taking part in team meetings and occasional trainings
- Responding to messages from guests 6 days/week (45 minutes max/day on days salon is closed, Mondays and Tuesdays. Sundays are off.)
- Email Subscriber management and creating monthly email blasts
- Mailing salon product orders
- Extension Membership Management and assisting salon clients with signing up for membership programs.
- Recommending retail products to guests, training will be provided
- Following up with new guests to ensure their initial visit, as well as scheduling future appointments
- Maintain company standards in all aspects of the salon services and guest satisfaction.
- Welcome & greet every guest enthusiastically
- Schedule appointments based on availability and confirming appointments via phone and email
- Processing transactions (cash and credit cards) and issuing receipts
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the front desk/ retail/ waiting room area i.e. all shelves and products to be dusted weekly, and window/displays must be kept clean and neat.
- Documenting salon procedures via our online systems manual
- Managing salon calendar and ensuring employee’s time of is documented in schedule
- Recommending service upgrades over the phone and in person to salon clients
- Being aware of all current salon specials and answering any questions to salon clients regarding specials
- Occasionally assisting with simple prep tasks, such as re-taping hair extensions, organizing backstock of hair extensions, prepping salon stations before clients arrive, ect.
- Uploading to salon social media stories daily & filming certain salon procedures and transformation processes with client’s permission.
- Giving salon tours to new guests.
- Uploading social media post content to the salon's online blog.
- Assisting with inventory management and orders
- Opportunity for bonus & raises based on performance
- Opportunity to receive salon services for free or reduced cost.
- Part time, flexible schedule, work from home opportunities
- Non-competitive, fun, team-based environment
Hours: Wednesday-Saturday 10AM-6PM
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hourReturn to List Printable Version