To execute profitable production activities, as assigned by the Project Manager, that support the goals of the company.
• Insure company and customer satisfaction through professional appearance, expert workmanship, and polite communication.
• Attend all company/client meetings approved by the Project Manager.
• Create an anticipated project schedule (critical path) in advance of project commencement, adjust schedule as needed based on production realities. Advise subcontractors of proposed schedule. Verify and confirm material lead times and purchase orders as needed to maintain efficient schedule.
• On a daily basis, inform the Project Manager of the progress of the project, including any customer concerns, problems, delays, etc.
• Supervise the activities of the company’s field carpenters and/or independent subcontractors, which include oral and written communication as needed.
• Be responsible for the efficient and profitable use of the company’s time, manpower and materials on each project as included in project estimate sheets.
• Responsible for tracking the progress and profitability of the projects under his or her supervision and reporting to the Production Manager.
• Insure the image of the company is supported by the appearance and activities of the installation teams and job sites.
• Maintain an operational inventory of necessary tools, safety equipment, equipment and vehicles to perform specific activities assigned by the Project Manager.
• Receive progress payments and final payment from the client upon completion of the project or as directed by the Project Manager.
• Attend seminars and shows to obtain new product knowledge and new installation procedures.
• Seek additional responsibility and guidance from company management employees as needed to enhance existing skills, learn new skills, and create potential for advancement within the job.
• Full-Time /40+ hours a week
• Day starts typically at 6am.
• Shift ends typically at 5pm
• Saturday/Sunday work as required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour depending on experience