Return to List Printable Version Upload Resume
Greenville, South Carolina - March 16, 2021
Contact InformationName: Nija Carelock
Receptionist responsibilities include:
- Open office at 9:AM – Disarm Alarm system via mobile phone/keypad.
- Turn lights on – Turn off night lights.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Provide PPE (mask, sanitizer kits, if needed) check temperatures of all guest.
- Clean & Sanitize Receptionist Office Area.
- Answer screening and forwarding incoming phone calls utilizing VOIP headset.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Contributes to team effort when required.
- Replenish client forms for case management use.
Skills and Requirements include:
- Positive Attitude. Whether over the phone or in person, the receptionist's attitude comes through loud and clear.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Active listening and great customer service skills also are a must.
- Ability to connect callers and visitors with the right employees.
- Handle basic customer service problems and requests adeptly.
- Maintain a visitor's register.
- Maintain food, clothing pantry register.
- Maintain volunteer register.
- Drafts, reviews, and proofreads office documents.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining office machines, including printers, copiers, and fax. Replenish paper.
- Ensures compliance with company rules and regulations in the reception area.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Post Office Box - Postal Mail Pickup at Downtown Greenville Main Post Office.
- Logging, sorting, and distributing mail, mark return to sender mail for outgoing mail.
- Making travel plans. Keep track of Calendar of Events.
This is a Part-Time position that could possibly be Full-Time.Return to List Printable Version