Retail Manager/Pedorthist (Trainee)
Simpsonville, SC - April 1, 2021
Contact InformationName: Nija Orr
Retail Manager/Pedorthist Trainee
Foot Solutions is seeking a qualified Store Manager that can manage a great team while providing a caring service that addresses the foundation of their customers’ health.
Foot Solutions' stores are locally owned and operated by members of the community and—unlike big box shoe stores and medical offices — their experienced professionals provide a caring service focused on individual attention and personalized recommendations. They are the champions of foot health and wellness, and their passion is using their expertise to improve our customers’ lives.
The ideal candidate has Retail Store Management experience. You must be willing to work retail hours, which will include evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service and using good judgement and decision-making skills.
- Above average interpersonal communication skills are required, which includes the ability to conduct productive phone and in-person conversations with patients, physicians, and clinical staff.
- Inventory management including placing orders and setting inventory levels.
- Must have competent computer skills including typing accuracy and Microsoft Office programs.
- Strict attention to details and strong organizational skills is critical for success.
- Ability to efficiently work in a medium to high volume workload, independently manage and prioritize multiple tasks, and meet deadlines consistently.
- Ability to mentor and manage other store staff members
What to expect:
- This Store Manager will be trained in the area of selling and fitting pedorthic/orthotic products. You will work closely with a Certified Pedorthist who will teach you how to fit individuals for specialized footwear designed to meet their medial needs.
- The Store Manager will be expected to become certified, as well, after receiving extensive training from our experts.
- Once trained, you will collaborate with physicians in the evaluation and analysis of a patient’s need for pedorthotic services and will recommend treatment options to physicians when necessary.
- Once trained, you will examine and measure foot for factors affecting the fitting of orthoses. You will determine type, design, and specifications of the orthoses to be made.
- Once trained, you will use your knowledge of functional and accommodative devices, braces and orthoses for offloading the foot.
A full-time retail schedule within the hours of operation of M – F 10a – 6pm; Sat 10a – 5p.
$18.00 - $24.00/hour dependent upon experience with an additional commission structure.
- Vacation time accrual, sick leave, and paid for major holidays
- Employee and Family discounts
If interested, please send your resume to Nija Orr at firstname.lastname@example.org right away for consideration! Return to List Printable Version