Greenville, SC - April 12, 2021
Contact InformationName: Nija Orr
We are assisting Salon Adelle with hiring an awesome Salon Manager!
The Top Hair Salon in Greenville, Salon Adelle, is a national award winning hair extension and hair color salon. They are recognized for the TOP 200 Salons in North America in 2018 & 2019 by magazines Modern Salon and Salon Today. While their specialty is hair extensions, they offer a wide variety of salon services including balayage coloring, cutting, styling and waxing.
Salon Adelle Hair Stylists don’t just style hair, they transform your entire image. Their unique salon experience brings out a new level of confidence and beauty that every Guest possesses inside.
Here are a few of the Services offered at Salon Adelle in Greenville, SC:
· Balayage Hair Painting
· Fusion Extensions & Hand tied extensions
· Tape Extensions & NBR Extensions
· Creative Hair Coloring
· Hair Foiling
· Hair Cutting
· Hair Styling
· Facial Waxing
Here are some of their Top Hair Products:
· Oribe Luxury Hair Products
· Brazilian Bond Builder
· Kevin Murphy
Some of the types of extensions they specialize in are:
· EHP Tape Extensions
· Habit Hand-tied Extensions
· Beaded Weft Extensions
· NBR Extensions
· Fusion Extensions
· Solutions for hair loss are also available
The salon manager is responsible for both profit and customer satisfaction, and will lead the salon team to provide excellent services, maximize profit, and follow all health and safety regulations.
As a salon manager, you are in charge of hiring, training and dismissing team members and managing the salon's day-to-day activities. You are hungry for business and will understand business acumen. Your love for business development ensures you have the desire to see the salon continually maintaining a competitive edge.
You are motivated by the purpose and vision of the Salon, and not only support business activity, but love community and making a difference in others’ lives.
Your leadership style increases collaboration and teamwork, you have a strong work history, are self-motivated and have a great time in management.
You foster a culture that aligns with the core values of the salon and represents the Salon well, by dressing for success every day.
• Servants Heart
Responsibilities for Salon Manager:
• Business Development
• Increases weekly sales
• Increases the company's overall growth by 30% each year.
• Raises yearly profit
• Lead the salon team in providing excellent services and maximizing salon profit.
• Overseeing day-to-day operations of the salon, including opening and closing procedures, team behavior and guest intake procedures.
• Interview, hire and train salon team in procedure, policy and health regulations.
• Overseeing the scheduling of the team to ensure adequate coverage for the salon's needs.
• Overseeing the resolve of guest complaints and provide solutions to team disputes.
• Oversee financing account and report profits and expenses of the salon.
• overseeing budget reporting
• Overseeing the Preparing and maintain sales, inventory and customer reports.
• Overseeing the inventory team and salon products by maintaining records of stock quantities on hand and ordering replacement items.
Qualifications for Salon Manager:
• Secondary degree or equivalent experience in management or administration.
• Management experience of 5 years, and prefer 5 years of experience inside a salon or similar industry.
• Professional license in cosmetology is a plus, but not required.
• Extensive experience providing services to guests.
• Advanced organizational skills to manage team, operations, and salon finances.
• General bookkeeping and business finance skills.
• Excellent at goal setting and enjoys the process of reaching big goals & dreams
• Skilled in coaching team members to discover & reach their own goals in the company.
• Excellent communication and team-leading skills.
• General knowledge of the beauty industry and guest needs.
• Interest and ability to continue learning about market standards and changes in trends.
• Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time and move quickly to accomplish many tasks.
• Mac computer savvy.
• Scheduling experience.
• Proficient in Google Drive.
• Has a huge passion for people and great interactive skills.
• Loves to have fun and get others engaged around them.
• Is innovative and creative.
• Enjoys learning new skills and knowledge and has a high learning curve.
• Seeks out and invests in their own continued growth and professional development.
• Has incredible problem-solving skills.
• Recruiting and hiring experience.
• Outgoing personality that infuses fun within their work environment.
• Dependable, loyal, and coachable.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to:
• Sit, stand, and walk for periods ranging from 8 or more hours at a time.
• Lift, carry, and move in a push or pull manner of 25 pounds.
• Ability to push, pull, feel, bend, lean and stoop without hindrance.
• Full range of body motion.
• Sit, climb or balance.
• SIMPLE Fidelity plan (retirement plan)
• Tech package
• Profit sharing after 1 year of loyalty
• Product discounts
• Service discounts
• Monthly coaching and career development
This position is a flexible full-time position that requires consistently being inside the salon culture 30-40 hours a week to maintain our environment for the team.
Salary: $40,000 (Plus perks/incentives)
Immediate position - apply right away if interested!
Return to List Printable Version