Greenville, South Carolina - April 16, 2021
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
Phone: (864) 326-4211
We are assisting a wonderful organization located in Greenville, SC with hiring a Part-Time Donations Coordinator!
- Ensure in-kind items are available and efficiently organized to be readily accessible based on current program needs.
- Organize and regularly stock Baby Boutique.
- Maintain appropriate and up-to-date records and inventory of all donations.
- Maintain clean, safe, and inviting facility.
- Train, schedule, and oversee volunteers serving in the donations area.
- Maintain appropriate and up-to-date records of volunteer involvement in the donations area.
- Communicate appreciation for donations, volunteer involvement, and other community initiatives.
Responsibilities & Leadership Expectations:
- Assist staff members as needed for partnership building, fund development, and marketing to promote awareness of Little Steps within the community.
- Complete special projects as needed.
- Follow the Strategic Plan and all Operating Procedures provided by the Executive Director.
- Maintain confidentiality and report any concerns to the Executive Director immediately.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly organized individual to grow and further develop an established program with a team of staff, volunteers, and community partners.
- Personal qualities of integrity, professionalism, empathy, commitment, and passion for the mission of the organization.
- Proficiency in organization skills
- Exceptional attention to details
- Familiarity with using inventory system technology
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google applications
Return to List Printable Version