Social Media Manager
Cumming, GA - May 3, 2021
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
Phone: (864) 326-4211
Flat Fee Recruiting is assisting a great company with finding a Social Media Manager to lead their social media strategy. This person will be responsible for creating and distributing informative, high-value social content to followers across various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and LinkedIn. If you have a passion for creative storytelling and creating content that influences, educates, and engages audiences...this could be the opportunity for YOU!
This candidate will set and execute set the social media strategy, be a part of growing and engaging with key audiences, and will be a fundamental piece of external communications programs.
What You’ll Be Doing...
· Own all social media channels, from planning and producing content to distributing and analyzing results
· Collaborate to create a holistic, on-brand social program that engages audiences across our core audience segments
· Articulate and communicate brand voice across company’s social media channels
· Partner closely with Marketing team to align on content calendar
· Develop creative social campaigns to educate and increase engagement with our customers, including working with influencers
· Manage social channels around important company product announcements and issues
· Create social media policy that is maintained and communicated throughout the company
What We Look For In You...
· Fluency with core social media platforms with an understanding of the latest social media trends and strategies
· Ability to use analytics tools that track success of campaigns and efforts and make recommendations based on quantitative analysis
· Eagerness to engage and build communities
· Stellar writing and storytelling skills: prose that’s clear and concise
· Strong strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to spot trends on the fly and leverage insights to draw sound recommendations
· Ability to educate internal stakeholders around the strategy, results and processes in place
· Strong planning, project execution, and analytical competencies
· Open and eager to experiment with new tactics and platforms
· Strong organizational skills and can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment with keen ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis
· Strategic mindset: You should bring creative solutions to every problem and never see a challenge as insurmountable
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent business experience managing social media accounts with a unified, singular, and consistent voice and applying that voice to multiple products.
· Current working knowledge of marketing programs, communications, promotions and all brand related marketing activity
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
· Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
· Strong communication, project management, administrative, and interpersonal skills
· Must adapt easily to change in a dynamic work environment with an emphasis on customer satisfaction
· Prefer – Photography and Video experience
· Health, 401K with a match
· Paid Time Off, Holidays
· Long Term Disability
· Life & AD/D
· Sick Leave
Salary: $16 - $20 per hour, depending on experience.
Immediate Need!!! - If interested, apply right away!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hourReturn to List Printable Version