Cumming, GA - May 3, 2021
Contact InformationName: Nija Carelock
Phone: (864) 326-4211
Flat Fee Recruiting is currently seeking an innovative and dedicated Graphic Designer for one of our outstanding clients! If you are seeking a stable full-time position with great benefits...you should apply right away!
This Graphic Designer will collaborate with other designers as well as with the Company's sales and marketing departments to create effective and eye-catching images and campaigns to increase their customer base. The job duties include developing graphics both for print and digital platforms that enhance the Company's accompanying text and convey an accurate message. The Designer would also provide design input for consumer packaging products. Our ideal candidate has a substantial portfolio of successful campaigns and is proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
Graphic Designer Duties and Responsibilities
· Collaborate with the design team on project concepts
· Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
· Develop product illustrations, logos, and other graphics as needed
· Advise on best practices and optimizations throughout design projects
· Create visualizations (either by hand or via a software program) that convey accurate messaging and undertones as dictated by the project
· Present designs to stakeholders and applicable teams
· Implement feedback and changes when appropriate
· QA designs for errors
· Pass final design to development or publishing teams for release
Graphic Designer Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, design, or a related field (preferred)
· Portfolio of extensive designs used in successful marketing campaigns
· Minimum 2 years experience in Package design
· Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and PhotoShop
· Exceptional creativity and innovation
· Experience with both print and electronic media
· Attention to detail
· Time management and organizational skills
· Team-spirited, but also a self-starter
· Experience in Website design, management is a plus
· Experience in E-Commerce is a plus
· Experience in Video production and Photography is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time - ON SITE
Salary: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year , depending on Experience
Benefits: Health, 401K with a match, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Dental, Long Term Disability, Life & AD/D, and Sick Leave.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year