Property Maintenance Tech/Groundskeeper
Orlando, FL - May 19, 2021
Contact InformationName: Nija Carelock
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE TECH/GROUNDSKEEPER
The Property Maintenance Technician is responsible for the upkeep of the Property and for ensuring that the Property interior and exterior is properly maintained and repaired. They inspect the Property to make sure that it is in good running order.
They perform preventive and corrective maintenance, and repairs to all areas of the Property, including its exterior, heating and cooling systems, plumbing, electrical systems, floors, walls and furniture.
The Property Maintenance Technician is physically demanding. Therefore, individuals working in this capacity should be physically dexterous. They should have the knowledge of using a variety of equipment as well as sound understanding of troubleshooting maintenance equipment.
The Property Maintenance Technician should also have knowledge of health and safety regulations and the ability to spot safety risk. Skills required for the job further include mechanical aptitude, organization, and attention to detail.
A high school diploma or a GED equivalent is sufficient. 2-3 years of experience is ideal.
Property Maintenance Worker Job Description
- Conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on premises.
- Inspect and repair various energy systems, such as the heating and cooling systems, plumbing, lighting, and kitchen equipment.
- Assist with repairing floors, doors, and roofs.
- Help in installing new products, such as windows, carpets, and light fixtures.
- Repaint walls, fix broken furniture, and handle leaks in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Repair electrical and mechanical equipment such as fans and air conditioners.
- Conduct maintenance and repairing tasks such as replacing ceiling tiles, changing light bulbs and fixing faucets.
- Check functionality of safety systems such as fire alarms and CCTV cameras.
- Oversee contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Lubricate, clean and inspect equipment, machine or tools.
- Perform garden upkeep activities such as mowing lawn, removing snow, collecting trash etc.
- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting and mopping.
- Perform general cleaning tasks inside and outside the Property’s building.
- Collaborate with other professionals during renovations.
- Take care of plumbing, electrical or structural problems.
- Inspect public areas on a daily basis in case of problems arising unexpectedly.
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues.
Shift hours are split between 1st and 2nd shift. Mon- Fri, with Occasional Saturdays.
Pay: $15-$18, depending on ExperienceFull benefits package to include health and dental. Return to List Printable Version