Atlanta, GA - May 19, 2021
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the growth and development of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support in organizing various projects including the production of marketing collateral
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Update spreadsheets and databases
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations for company products and services
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Assist with marketing literature (brochures, ebook, emails, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
Marketing Assistant Requirements & Skills
- Administrative or entry level sales and marketing exp.
- Basic understanding of marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and people skills
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- A high level of attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of databases and CRM
Estimated Start Date: Immediately
Return to List Printable Version