Tacoma, WA - May 20, 2021
Contact InformationName: Ava Smith
At Salon Cadence, we have a “lifestyle company” meaning we want you and our whole team to be happy and fulfilled as we grow together. We believe in going all and we are driven by goals and our life dreams.
We believe in life balance family and flexibility.
Our core values are :
- Excellent guest care
- Goal Driven
- Growth Mindset
We value flexibility, honesty, traveling and exploration, transparency, ideation, brainstorming, giving back, kindness, empathy, and this person will too!
Looking for a passionate, driven, enthusiastic individual that thrives in an ever-changing and shifting environment while we all collectively learn and develop a startup coaching company.
Duties to begin are below and mainly administration-based, but it’s important to note that as we go along, this position will shift and change, and it will be necessary that this person is open to learning new techniques and skills even if they may not be in the job description. For example, we may need them to start helping with social media management, CRM management (Infusionsoft), facilitating blog creation, doing research, etc.
- Calendar Management for the team and clients
- Google Calendar
- Managing the CRM or the willingness to learn (experience with a CRM preferred, Infusionsoft is best, Active Campaign is good too)
- Schedule Staff Zoom Meetings AND responsible for scheduling all client Zoom meetings.
- Email Management (maintaining, responding, and handling emails)
- Schedule and Maintain Events, Workshops and Meetings
- Travel plans Management
- Huddle Time Shows, Dry-Runs, Etc.
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms and basic engagement/posting skills with willingness to learn more.
- Uploading items to YouTube, etc.
- Posting pre-made posts.
- Engaging in a way that is consistent with our brand.
- Growing our Facebook group
- Travel Booking
- General Clerical duties
- Outstanding Verbal Communication Skills
- Great Written Communication Skills
- Email Management
- Google Suite Experience (Drive, sheets, cal, etc)
- CRM management (Infusionsoft preferred)
- Calendar Management
- Computer Savvy
- Loves social media and great in engagement
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Problem Solving Skills
- Professionalism in written and verbal settings
- Must be extremely skilled in time management and work as efficiently as possible.
Hours will start with 15-30 hours per week and work our way up as this person gets acquainted with the company and opportunities to continue growing in our company.
95% remote, within North America, when travel opens back up, we may be traveling to some conferences and retreats. Return to List Printable Version