Beaufort, SC - June 7, 2021
Contact InformationName: Nija Carelock
Jordon Construction Company is looking for a Janitor Supervisor who will be accountable for cleaning and providing upkeep for spaces and buildings, maintaining cleaning supplies, operating cleaning equipment, and amicably engaging with company's corporate and government clients.
21 hours per week Monday - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (3 hours)
Tuesday - Thursday - 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm (6 hours per day)
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
• Gather and empty trash.
• Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
• Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
• Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
• Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications, as applicable.
• Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
• Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
• Drive vehicles required to perform or travel to cleaning work
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
If interested, please apply right away!