Greenville, SC - September 21, 2021
Contact InformationName: Tyler Sanders
We are seeking experienced Floor Technicians to provide quality service to our clients!
Floor Tech Responsibilities:
- Cleaning offices, hallways, common areas, and other areas.
- Moving furniture before and after cleaning.
- Cleaning, dusting, mopping, stripping, and waxing floors.
- Measuring chemicals correctly.
- Operating chemical dispensing units.
- Labeling chemicals correctly.
- Cleaning, maintaining, and storing equipment and PPE proficiently.
- Keeping an inventory of floor areas, and scheduling cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Reporting maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Assisting with the hazardous waste collection as requested by the supervisor.
Floor Tech Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent preferred.
- Floor maintenance experience preferred.
- Completion of drug test.
- Completion of on-the-job training.
- Undeterred by exposure to hazardous chemicals, bodily fluids, and communicable and infectious diseases.
- Resilient to noise.
- Physically agile.
- Excellent communication skills.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Pay: Depends on Experience
Hours: 6:00 pm - 2:00 am
Immediate Need - apply right away, if interested!
Job Type: Full-timeReturn to List Printable Version