Administrative Assistant - Cumming, GA
Cumming, GA - September 29, 2021
Contact InformationName: Nija Carelock
Flat Fee Recruiting is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to assist a great company. This is a rapidly growing wholesale company in the US. They engage in extensive imports from their factories in countries like India, China, Thailand, Malaysia and a few more nations. They take pride in their products, quality, and their people. If you are a team player looking to grow with an organization, this opportunity could be for YOU!
We are seeking an Administrative Support Services professional who will be an integral part of the Corporate Sales Team. We are looking for a professional with the ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced, high volume, centralized services environment with emphasis placed on accuracy and timeliness.
Strong organizational skills, administrative skills, problem-solving skills, research and resolution skills, and attention to detail are required. A customer service approach to duties and the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner are essential to the position. Must be able to work well under pressure, establish priorities, multi-task, and meet normal weekly and monthly deadlines within scheduled hours.
Administrative and Office Support responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Answering telephone calls and responding to email inquiries in a high-volume environment
- Serves as an Administrative Assistant to Sales Team, Assists with day-to-day operations
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with customers, co-workers, vendors, and other associates
- Special projects and other duties such as word processing, creating spreadsheets, and filing, etc. as assigned
- Assists various departments with weekly filing
- Performs other functions and duties as needed and/or assigned
- Participate in cross-training sessions to become familiar with other admin team member roles
- Minimum requirement of an HS diploma or its equivalent and 2-3 years office experience
- Advanced level of MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and other misc. computer literacy skills
- Must have customer service skills and the ability to address customers with courtesy when they are upset
- Must have the ability to read directions in order to learn new tasks with very minimal face-to-face, formal training
- Experience in the real estate industry is helpful, but not required
- Professional appearance and manner is essential
- Must have experience utilizing data entry. Inputting orders in Netsuite ERP.
*** If interested, please send your resume right away for consideration! ***
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hourReturn to List Printable Version