Colorado Springs, CO - September 29, 2021
Contact InformationName: Nija Carelock
Show us what you've got!
As a makeup artist with our company, you play an important role. Your role at the salon is to provide each guest an exceptional experience through your expertise in makeup artistry, ability to connect, and knowledge of products and services offered.
- Understand and agree with our vision, culture, and core values.
- Arrive on time or early for shift prepared.
- Take responsibility of your health and personal satisfaction.
- Know all products sold at the salon.
- Know all services offered at the salon.
- Know and understand the Jane Iredale makeup line.
- Know how to preform airbrush makeup.
- Deliver a confident and thorough consultation with each guest.
- Confident in coaching staff and clients on makeup and techniques.
- Offer additional services and suggest product to guest.
- Know bar drinks and serves responsibly.
- When at the salon is comfortable answering phone and using the computer.
- Greet each guest with a smile and warm welcome.
- Offers to get them a drink
- Hangs coat for them
- Show guest to your chair and executes an exceptional consultation.
- Asks detailed questions about their skin, regular makeup use, what their struggles are, and hair needs/expectations. Explains products used and offers to coach or teach them how to do it themselves.
- Deliver the look the guest is wanting.
- Checks in with guest to see if any changes need to be made
- Ask guest if they would like to take any product home with them.
- Grab product that guest wants from product room and wrap it up and check them out at front.
- Offer to book them for their next event or lesson.
- Write guest thank you card.
- Perform side work for makeup station
- Help keep break room clean.
- Use the buddy system when leaving at night.
Tasks for Classes
- Develop a Lesson for each mini class. (Communicate and approve with manager)
- Communicate with manager what you will need prior to the class.
- Set up before class starts. (manager or staff will assist)
- Teach Class to staff or clients with confidence in product and technique. (Manager or staff will assist)
- Ask if anyone has questions throughout the class and offers assistance to those who need it.
- Stay patient and relaxed.
- Keep classes fun and energetic.
- Sweep and mop floor around makeup area when needed.
- Clean top glass shelves, mirror, and sconces.
- Put all makeup away.
- Clean Brushes.
- Clean loose makeup and debris from makeup stands and counter.
- Wipe down makeup chair.
- If bar was used, wipe down, sweep around chairs, check back of bar for scuff marks.
- Check inventory of retail makeup and sample makeup needed and record on inventory sheet.
- Communicate with manager what needs to be ordered.
Compensation: 35%- 41% Commission (plus gratuity) on all services performed.
Hours: 20-30 hours per week. Full-time hours are available upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Return to List Printable Version